During August 2020 we are offering tours of the church and the churchyard. COVID 19 guideline and restrictions will apply but will not impede a good story.
Guided tours include:
A – An introduction to the history of the church and some of its monuments.
B – A comparison of the Victorian windows with the modern windows.
C – Story in stained glass.
D – An introduction to the memorials of the churchyard.
- A maximum of 6 paying participants is allowed under COVID 19 restrictions for each tour.
- Face coverings should be worn for indoor tours.
- A charge of £5 per person is requested. All profits to St George’s Church.
- Separate tours may be arranged for interested groups following COVID 19 guidelines
- Places must be booked for Track and Trace by phoning the church office on 020 8663 6996 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverse weather or Pandemic restrictions may prevent Tours taking place so we ask for your patience in advance.
Post pandemic – Church tours can be organised throughout the year and groups may book standard tours or for specific topics.
Schools are encouraged to support their curriculum by visiting the church. Staff members are happy to give guidance or provide an interactive experience.