The organ of St George’s is a large four-manual instrument, with full resources in the English cathedral style. It is a notable instrument in London and features heavily not just in the liturgy of the church including choral accompaniment, but also as a recital instrument. Organists from all over the world come to play.
The original instrument was built in 1887 by Forster and Andrews and has undergone several overhauls and upgrades since then. In 1984 Kenneth James rebuilt and extended the instrument adding the fourth manual amongst other major tonal revisions. In 2003 Martin Cross installed a booster blower and windchest, and new pipework for the Tuba stop.
A specification of the instrument can be found here.